In recent years, the supply chain has shifted strongly to Vietnam and brought great opportunities for domestic enterprises.
Over the years, Vietnam's mechanical industry has achieved certain successes. In the more distant future, the mechanical industry requires the development of materials, molds, precision machining, and manufacturing machinery and equipment with a higher technical level with a higher background.
To catch these waves of opportunities, businesses must strongly link together and standardize in each stage from raw materials, machinery and production techniques. More specifically, the field of mechanics must constantly update, innovate and improve technical and technological levels through specific and practical scientific research.
Following the success of the 5th mechanical conference, the Vietnam Mechanics General Association, the University of Science and Technology - Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City organized the NATIONWIDE SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE ON MECHANIC. VI – 2021. The conference takes place on November 4 & 5, 2021, at the University of Technology - Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh.
This is a great opportunity for researchers, scientists, domestic and foreign experts and businesses to meet and exchange results and experiences to advance cooperation, knowledge sharing and exchange. careers in the field of mechanics, dynamics, traffic engineering.
Up to now, the organizers have received 3 presentations, nearly 207 scientific articles with more than 100 articles in the Vietnam Mechanical Magazine and more than 60 articles published in international journals by nearly 450 researchers and researchers. scientists from all over the country sent to participate.
OVERVIEW OF THE 6th NATIONAL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE ON MECHANICAL – 2021
The main goals of this mechanical conference:
- Publication of results of scientific research, application and technology transfer in the fields of Mechanical Engineering, Dynamics, Traffic Engineering and related fields.
- Academic exchange and exchange; propose scientific and technological research directions in the following years in order to improve the quality and efficiency of scientific research.
- Closer relationship between Institutes/Universities and Enterprises throughout the country.
- Promote the development of science and technology in the field of Mechanical, Dynamic and Traffic Engineering and related, contributing to the overall development of the country
Speakers attending the 2021 mechanical conference:
- Prof. Dr. Le Anh Tuan - Chairman of the Council of Hanoi University of Science and Technology
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Anh Thi – Head of Ho Chi Minh City Hi-Tech Park Management Board
- Mr. Pham Anh Tai - General Director of Truong Hai Automobile Joint Stock Company
Main topics of the conference NATIONWIDE SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY ON THE VI MECHANISM – 2021 include:
- Mechanical engineer;
- Automation, mechatronics, robotics;
- Automotive Engineering;
- Hydraulic machine;
- Agro-forestry mechanics, construction;
- Machine mechanics;
- Mechanical and composite materials;
- Refrigeration technology, energy machines;
- Textile Engineering and Textile and Garment Technology;
- Industrial engineering;
- Industry 4.0 in Mechanical Engineering;
- Other fields are related to Mechanical, Dynamic and Traffic Engineering.
HAITIAN PRECISION – HISION HAS BEEN A SPONSOR OF THE 6th NATIONAL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE ON MECHANICAL – 2021
Haitian Precision Vietnam has participated in the supporting industry market for mechanical engineering machinery in Vietnam for more than 10 years. During this time, Haitian Precision Vietnam has received trust and become a great partner of many industrial, mechanical, manufacturing, ...
Realizing that the general situation of most domestic mechanical enterprises is lack of capital, outdated machinery and technology, manufacturing equipment, and used machinery imported to Vietnam from other countries has not been found. meet the increasing requirements of high-tech products.
Haitian Precision Vietnam has also actively supported businesses to access modern CNC machines such as CNC milling machines and CNC lathes through flexible payment methods.
Haitian Precision Vietnam with a great incentive policy helps to extend the payment period from 12 to 18 to 24 months to promote upgrading of machinery and equipment at factories and high-tech industrial production facilities.
In addition to supporting financial methods for businesses, Haitian Precision – HISION also supports free shipping policies to the factory or technology transfer support. At the same time, the technical experts present in most provinces and cities are ready to give advice 24/7 or come to the workshop or factory to guide repair and operation.
Leading enterprises in Vietnam such as: Dai Dong Tien Plastic Company, A&T Machining Trading and Investment Co., Ltd., Viet San Mechanical Co., Ltd. have approached and used CNC machines with modern technology to support them. Supporting outsourcing enterprises is highly appreciated for quality as well as care and support service from Haitian Precision Vietnam team.
Haitian Precision wishes to connect the relationship between the Institute/University and enterprises throughout the country with the spirit of companionship and development for a developed Vietnamese mechanical industry.
Besides, with the understanding of the Mechanical industry from practice in the past 10 years. Haitian Precision hopes to contribute to sharing and exchanging development experiences in the field of mechanical engineering and industrial production.
Haitian Precision with a vision mission to contribute to the development of Vietnam's mechanical industry with high quality CNC machining products and a variety of machine models.
With the presence of Haitian Precision Vietnam and mechanical enterprises, it is also an opportunity for participating businesses to connect and cooperate with each other.
Haitian Precision wishes The 6th NATIONAL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE ON MECHANICAL – 2021 successful!